Roadside/Breakdown Assistance is available to Life360 Gold and Platinum Members in the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom. This benefit is available for registered, roadworthy passenger vehicles and light truck emergencies. We cannot provide service for recreational vehicles such as trailers, large trucks, RVs, campers, motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, tricycles, or anything already being towed.
Members are eligible to receive two (2) free service calls per subscription (per paid Circle) per year (additional service calls will incur a separate charge per call). Services include:
- Roadside jumpstarts, tire changes, and lockout assistance
- U.S. and Canada included towing: up to five (5) miles for Gold members, and fifty (50) miles for Platinum members
- United Kingdom included towing: up to ten (10) miles for Gold members (with no services to be provided within ¼ mile of the member’s home); and nationwide towing for Platinum members (including from the member's home)
- Three (3) gallons of emergency fuel assistance.
How to Use
Roadside/Breakdown Assistance must be initiated by calling Life360. We cannot reimburse for services not initiated by Life360. To use, tap on 'Roadside Assistance' in the Safety tab to call a representative.
Roadside/Breakdown Assistance operators are trained and equipped to undertake temporary roadside repairs where applicable and are not able to comment on the general roadworthiness or safety of a vehicle before, during, or after a breakdown or repair. Furthermore, the completion of a roadside repair cannot be taken to signify, or in any way guarantee, the general roadworthiness of the vehicle concerned, and attention should always be sought from a garage or alternative place of repair. The following additional limitations and general exclusions apply to the provision of Roadside/Breakdown assistance:
- Assistance is not available during any membership Free trial or if the Member’s account is not in good standing
- The vehicle for which Assistance is being requested must be in roadworthy condition at the time of the breakdown (for example, it must have valid registration/tags and prior to the breakdown, be in working order)
- Failure of a component (for example, heat or air conditioning) that does not prevent the vehicle from operating
- The vehicle for which Assistance is being requested may not be used for third-party services (courier or delivery services, commercial transportation like taxi or rideshare services or limousines, may not be a company-owned vehicle)
See the Product Terms for additional details and a full list of service limitations and exclusions.