To help our members be in control, we offer users a number of choices regarding the collection and use of personal information.
Members using the Life360 App:
Members may opt out of app-based personal information sales by following the steps in the Life360 app (note: this setting is automatically toggled “OFF” for non-U.S. members):
- Log into your account on the Life360 mobile app on your device
- Open the app and navigate to the "Settings" menu
- Tap on "Privacy & Security"
- Tap on “Do Not Sell My Personal Information”
- Then move the “Personal Information Sales” toggle to the OFF position
You must follow these in-app steps for each person in your Circle as the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” option is limited to the data for the account logged in at the time of the request.
Follow these steps for each person in your Circle.
Members using Tile (& Jio) Devices:
Importantly, and for the avoidance of doubt, locations associated with your Products whether they appear in the Tile, Jiobit or Life360 apps will not be sold to or monetized by third parties even in aggregated form.
Members using our Websites:
If you have visited any of our website (Life360.com, Tile.com or Jiobit.com) or plan to visit in the future, you can also opt out of web-based personal information sales:
- Navigate to any of our websites (Life360.com, Tile.com or Jiobit.com)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link in the website’s footer
- Then move the “Targeting Cookies and Social Media Cookies” toggle to the OFF position
- And click on the “Save and Close” button
Please note this web-based choice does not affect app-based personal information sales. In addition, this opt-out is specific to each of our websites and your browser and device and may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, change your browser settings, switch browsers or computers, or use another device, you will need to opt out again.